Christmas is the celebration of the birth of the Lord Christ. It is a sacred festival that gives the orthodox Christian message of spreading peace, love and harmony. It is time to relive our traditional customs and greet each other and rejoice with the joy of the birth of a child of God. We wish our loved ones with orthodox Christian desires. Let’s celebrate sharing cakes, inviting our loved ones for a party. Let us have Christmas prayers for the welfare of each beautiful creation of the Lord and sing Christmas carols. Let’s read the quotes written in the Bible and follow the Lord’s divine path.
Orthodox Christmas messages
1. May the Lord bless you with peace, love and joy. May he give you the wisdom to see the light of truth. Merry Christmas.
2. Let us pray this year that all the adorable creations remain blessed and the Almighty bless everyone.
3. Christmas is the time to pray, sing Christmas carols and read the Bible. It is time to remember and walk on the right path established by God.
4. Let’s the Jingle ring the bells, and bring laughs and fun. May the Lord bless all the beautiful children with all the happiness they deserve.
5. I wish everyone a very happy Christmas. Be blessed in the foolish blessing of the Lord.
Orthodox prayer for Christmas
6. May Christ, our Lord whose Nativity we celebrate, through the power of life that gives cross and through the protection of his angelic powers.
7. O Lord, be merciful to the sinner, forgive him and show him the way of truth! Merry Christmas.
8. Oh Lord, help us today to obtain our daily bread, and to feed the needy, to forgive and forget all the bad actions done in the past.
9. Oh, sir, have mercy on the poor, the disabled, the elderly and the young, those who are me, the sick and the pain, those in difficult situations. Please grant them relief quickly.
10. Oh, that Christ protect our country from wars and epidemics, protect citizens from bad health and diseases. May he spill his divine blessings on everyone.
Orthodox quotes for Christmas
11. Oh man, Christ was born for your sake, and the Son of God came to make you live; He became a baby, became a child, and became a man, being (at the same time) God in his nature and the Son of God. Merry Christmas
12. He who was the Lawgiver became a lector, and took the Book in the synagogue, and read, saying: “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, therefore he has anointed me and sent me to preach the Gospel to the poor ( Luke 4:18). Merry Christmas.
13. Let the creation rejoice, let nature rejoice: astonished, the archangel approaches the Virgin, conveys the greeting, our sadness consoles him. Merry Christmas.
14. The Son of God becomes the Son of Man, so that he can share what is worse in order to allow me to share what is best. Merry Christmas.
15. “For the Lord touched all the parts of creation, and delivered them and disappointed them all of every deception.” Christmas wishes everyone.